Here are a few of the books I have read recently and love! These are my top picks! It was actually hard to choose!
- Angel Fall by Susan Ee- SO good! This is actually a trilogy and I read them all!
- An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir- Wow! This is a new book that will be a series. I was hesitant to read it because the author is relatively unknown…but I am on pins and needles waiting for the next book now!
- The Many Lives & Secret Sorrows of Josephine B. by Sandra Gulland – I am not a huge fan of historical fiction, or the French Revolution, or even Napoleon, but THIS book, ya’ll! Oh my word! SO good. Josephine is fascinating in this book. I had no idea how interesting she was. You totally get sucked into her world. The book is pricey, but worth every penny.
- The Beautiful and The Cursed– By Page Morgan- This is another trilogy ( I am seeing a pattern here). I loved this book. It is a little dark and Gothic, which normally does not interest me. The story line was inventive though! I totally pre-ordered the rest of the trilogy, which are now all available.
I don’t generally keep to read list, which is kinda of odd for someone who loves books as much as I do. I guess I read too fast before moving on to the next book! Here are a few I do want to read!
- House of Ivy and Sorrow interested me. It was on my Amazon Recommends list and I liked the cover. I am a magpie for interesting! LOL!
- Guided Math by Laney Sammons- I think I may have read this book awhile back, but I am doing some presentations on Guided Math and wanted to brush up on the research for the framework.
- The Last Great Dance on Earth– This is the last book in the Josephine trilogy from above. I am in the middle of the second one right now and can’t wait to see how her life plays out!
That is what I am reading right now! Want to link up? Go hop over to Lucky to Be in First and join in on the fun!