It is only Monday and I feel this way? Yikes! Spring Break is next week and I am hanging on by a thread! I even have tomorrow off (doctor appointment) and I am still tired! Sheesh!
Don’t forget about the Georgia Blogger Meet Up that will be next week on Wednesday, April 4th! So far I have heard from 2 people! As soon as I get the energy up, I will be leaving some messages on blogs of other Georgia bloggers to get the word out! Everyone is welcome- bloggers and blog readers! If you would like to join us, please email me at email@example.com
I have just finished with my latest product, Sweet As Pie: An Idiom Supplemental Unit. It is a favorite of mine! Here is a description of the unit:
Several different activities are included in these zipped files. These files include:
· Four days of sample lesson plans
· Idioms Concentration allows students to match idioms to their meanings. The idiom cards have a small apple on them and the meaning cards have a small pencil on them so students can easily match meanings and idioms. This game can be played with all of the cards, or in small chunks as 4-5 different idioms are introduced.
· A Power Point presentation introducing each idiom and meaning in small chunks with a check for student understanding.
· Idioms Bingo in which students mark the idiom when given the meaning.
· A Power Point Presentation to be used to randomly call idioms for Bingo
· Idioms Dictionary created by students. Students will illustrate the literal and figurative meaning of the idioms, as well as define both and use the idiom in a sentence.
· A suggested book list for teaching
As a freebie, I am including a Power Point Presentation that includes four idioms, their meanings, and a Check for Understanding slide that allows students to match the idiom and the meaning.
Click here to get it FREE
I will give this away to the first three comments! Please make sure to include your email address!!!